2009年6月8日星期一

My practical day with chef n my college friends

Very long time no write my blog liao......


Michelle(wearing the glasses), my colloge friend.......
1 day, she has take her camera with her......
I think is on 18/5/09......

This picture is my chef's theory class......
No just 7 people study only lah......
have many de...... at that day lah......


because that day Miss Shiamala(another lecture) absent.....


I'm not really like to study at big class......


So noisy....


Chef Malcom is teaching, then the other students (include DCA & DHM) are talking themselves....


So Bad.....

Why they cannot quiet at the lesson?????








That day my class have about 30++ people.....



Can you see where am I?????
Can you find out me????? ^=^



That day 8 group learned about how to cook a soup and fried meats separately. These meats include chicken and fish.....



My group cooked fish soup and fried some chicken and fish......
The taste not bad........






The person who doesn't wear the blue colour tie is my chef.......

Is he handsome??????

In my college, he is 1 of the handsome lecture.....

How do you think?????

Handsome right?????

没有评论:

发表评论