2009年5月28日星期四

My 2 younger brothers

Basketball Competition(Ba Du Zhong) is coming already....
my brothers have went to their school with their suitcase yesterday....
they went with saperate.....
hai..... I don't know why they so "bu shuang" each other....
but my mum said that my younger brother(Ah Boy) had dated with his friends at Burger King to had his dinner.....
and another younger brother(Ah Ling) wanted to wait my father backed to fetch him....
So lazy ah him......
finally..... he wanted me fetch him to bus stop because the time was late......
If they can take care each other, my parents must very happy de....
Hope 1 day they can be like that la......

2 条评论:

  1. 你是淑晶吗?
    我应该没有上错blog吧。。hehes..
    最近怎样?
    我们的成绩你应该知道吧?
    还有哦。。
    如果我们没看错。。
    你弟弟是不是尊孔的12号?

    嘉慧 ^~^

    回复删除
  2. Yalah.... You r so clever Ooo....

    回复删除