2009年6月12日星期五

Take lunch at Delifrance(Sungai Wang)

4/6/09 (2.00pm)

Today, I go to Delifrance to have my lunch with my college friends

(include Michelle, Karen, Mok and I)


Don't think that we are rich.......


We go to there is because we want to do report.....


The question is to compare between 2 restaurant with similar services........


So, we choice Delifrance & Secret Recipe.....



We choice the set meal.....


That cost is very high......

The price is about RM20++ per person.......


So............ Expensive....... 0o...........


But the taste is quite nice..........



and the quantity of the meal is more.............



Below is our meal's pictures...........







2 条评论:

  1. we also went to times square ystrday..
    we also went secret recipe..
    if we are same day go there..
    must can meet lo.. lolx..

    回复删除
  2. Then u want tell me 1st....
    ok????

    回复删除