2009年6月30日星期二

Very stress....

I still have 2 reports haven't pass up.....

After that, next monday & next*2 monday have practical exam....

My pronounsation power's exercises also haven't finish it.....

Then, my english mid-term test will be on next wednesday......

Finally, my final exam will be at 29, 30, 31 in July.....

Hai..........
Hai................
Hai.......................

When I try to plan my own time table,

I really don't know how to arrange them......

Many things haven't finish yet......

So.......... "FAN".........

Who can tell me next step what should I do???????

2 条评论:

  1. hey jing jing...dun be so stress la...
    do ur work one by one...
    though u hv many works to do...
    but u muz oso wan rest more ya...
    dun break down urself oo...
    gambateh ya...=3

    回复删除
  2. Thank u very much.....
    I will.....

    回复删除