2009年5月27日星期三

my college life

How I go to my college????
Do u want to know????
I go to college by monarail at Maharajalela recently.....
I always attend to Berjaya Times Square at 7 o'clock....
I always wait with my friend at Starbucks.....
hai..... Everyday like that...... So boring ah.....
My exams come 1 by 1 recently.....
This situition very similar like my secondary school life before....
But something change already.....
That is..... I don't need to wear my school uniform.....
But I have headache now.....
I want to think about what I want to wear now......
So............. BAD............. ~0~
Yesterday, i took my elemantary english exam only......
I think that exam wasn't as difficult as my exam before.....
I think that was bacause i had already prepared it....
That feeling...... I like it & love it......
So good....... ^-^

没有评论:

发表评论