2009年10月30日星期五

The latest birthday celebration for my friend

QIN YING........
who is my good friend.........
her birthday which was passed already.......

This is because all friends were not free at that day.....
Therefore, we celebrate her birthday today.......

For me, today is my terrible tired day.......
But because come out with my secondary friends,
i still very enjoy.......

We go to celebrate her birthday at Midvelly......
we are dining in a seafood restaurant......

The service of the restaurant is quit good,
The waiters are quit friendly and nice........
Today, I try to communicate with the waiter who serve my table.....
This experience actually is quit good......
Because i already can said what i need and want.......

Just now i saw some customers were waiting outside the restaurant,
but nobody was free to serve them.......
I think the staffs of the restaurant are not enough......
Why don't the restaurant vacancy some part timers on the peak period????
I think the restaurant manager should think about that.......


While the food of the restaurant is worst than its service.....
I think this is because the food almost use mayonis and cream to be their sos.....
These 2 ingredients will let a person feel very full.....
And if we consume too much, we also will not like the dish already......
Some ingredient of the seafood not fresh too.....

We spended about RM245.05 to dine in the restaurant,
while we also bought a big dog toy to QIN YING which cost us about RM130......

没有评论:

发表评论