2009年10月19日星期一

DISSAPOINTED

My presentation is bad.......

My lecturer frequently ask some questions when i was present my slides......

I also cannot give example when the lecturer ask me......

Very stress environment, when i cannot answer questions.....

Although i had already spend many hours for my presentation,

but i still cannot answer what lecturer had asked......

these 2 days, i just spend 6 hours to sleep.....

I haven't finish present all the slides,

so i want continue them on this wed.......

this week got many things to do.....

presentation, mid-term exam for IT & Beverage, & assignment.....

HAI.......... so stress...... So Stress..... SO STRESS.......

Can i die now?????

3 条评论:

  1. Keep it up !
    Never give up !
    Support u ~

    回复删除
  2. hey,frenz....
    jia you o...
    v'll face a lot of troubles n obstacles in our life...
    but it will past~~~
    be positive girl...^^ all the best....
    n somemore...rest more ya...take k~~~ =)

    回复删除
  3. Thanks.....
    Ok... I will de....
    Because i have many friends will encourage me..
    Expecially UUUUU......

    回复删除