2009年9月20日星期日

Mooncake Festival Coming Soon

21/9/09(Monday)10.00am

Yesterday, my mum call me to buy mooncakes......
I just realizes that Mooncake Festival is coming.....
(Mooncake Festival at 3/10/09 on next saturday)will be coming soon......

Why????
Why days go through my life so fast?????
I haven't realized it but it was said goodbye to me.......

I don't know I want to celebrate with my friends or with my family this year.....
If my friends call me out to celebrate, I think I will go out with them......
If they don't call me out then I will celebrate with my family.......
If celebrate this festival with my family,
I will be boring in the night......
Because they always chit-chat with some topics that I'm not interest.......
But I still want listen to them..........
Because nobody will chit-chat with me.....
If my cousin (same with my age) don't come back from her college (Taylor)
I hope she can come back at that day.......

1 条评论:

  1. 如果我们有庆祝的话。。
    一定会找你的^^
    不过我们7/10就正式开始pmr了。。
    希望我们能共度中秋节啦!!
    希望你的生活开心!!

    回复删除