2009年9月20日星期日

Hari Raya Holiday

This week, my school was gave us 1 week holiday......
I don't know wheter is good or not......
Because if the school give me holiday,
I must go to look for working......
I know this will let me very tired,
but what can I do leh????
Sunday n Monday got triple salary......
Wau....... I am very happy........
After this, I still have to work as usual.......

DUN HAVE TIME
Before my holiday, I had already borrowed 3 books from library.........
But I don't have time to go through it........
This is my problem........
But these books are for me to write my power points......
I want to do my slide........
I think I need to get 1 off day to go through them......

2 条评论:

  1. hey gal...u hv one week holiday not muz do work for whole week d...u shud do 4 days time den left 3 days use to rest n go through ur books la...dun even make urself so tired n stress ya...=D

    回复删除