2009年7月13日星期一

I think that i'm not adapt to study in hospitality

When the lecture ask me sth about the travel,

I cannot answer the lecture.............

Why????

Why I'm so weak at this part?????

Why that time I want to choose this industry to study???

Why????

I'm really not sure already............

Now can I change it????

I know that I cannot change already............

If I change what I suppose to study?????

Or don't want study already?????

If I do that, my family member must be disappoint................

I don't want they letdown..............

What can I do?????

Study......... Study........... and Study...............

But I still hope I can pass my exam........................

Hope my god can bless me............

4 条评论:

  1. hey angela...dun always think negative la...be optimistic ya...
    n u muz be very confidence of ur study...
    watever u choose ad...u muz try hard for it n nvr giv up...though the process is difficult...but if u stick it out...finally u will success d...^^
    add oil...gambateh...aza aza fighting...XO

    回复删除
  2. gambateh^^
    all of our team will support u always..
    if u try to love it..
    u must can do well^^
    just like play basketball^^

    回复删除
  3. Because you don't know ...That's why u study ...
    Don't blame urself.....
    Keep it up ! +U+U

    回复删除